Are you one of those game lovers looking for a way to record the last 30 seconds of your favorite Fortnite gameplay? Or, do you need to record a noteworthy part of your online meeting? Whichever is your goal, clipping on Windows 10 is not rocket science at all. Once you’ve got a good free screen recorder, the next line of action is learning how to clip on PC. In this article, we share bite-sized instructions to walk you through the process of capturing striking moments on your Windows 10 screen. Read on for details.
How to Clip on Windows
The Xbox Game Bar is a built-in gaming overlay integrated with Windows 10 that lets gamers capture their gameplay, take screenshots and share their game experience with friends. Aside from gamers, other Windows 10 users can use the Xbox Game Bar to capture other activities on their screens.
Also Read >>> How to Record Screen on Windows 10?
Here is a simple tutorial for clipping on Windows 10 with Xbox Game Bar.
How to Clip on Windows 10 With Xbox Game Bar
To clip on Windows 10 with Xbox game bar, you need to:
- Open and start playing your game.
- Press the Windows logo key + G on your keyboard to open the Xbox Game Bar.
- Select Record from now (the circle) to start a clip, then Stop recording (the square) to end it.
How to Clip on Windows 10?
However, to ensure the best quality of videos, it’s best to use a screen recording device that works better and is less buggy for recording your screen. This is where the iTop Screen Recorder comes in.
Features of iTop Screen Recorder
- Hardware Acceleration iTop Screen Recorder uses hardware acceleration technology to improve the responsiveness of the device. With certain tasks handled in the GPU, your recording process can be entirely lag-free.
- Video Editor iTop has a built-in video editor to allow you to trim your video after recording. The video editor has a very friendly interface so that anyone can find it easy to use.
- No time limit & custom watermark The iTop Screen Recorder doesn’t have a recording limit, so you can record videos as long as you like. To protect your videos from being copied, iTop Screen Recorder allows you to customize your watermark to your videos.
- Add mouse click effects It allows you to add mouse click effects by highlighting the cursor and adding animation lectures, presentations, games, etc.
Also check a free online screen recorder without download.
How to Clip on Windows 10 With iTop Screen Recorder
Step 1: Download and Install iTop Screen Recorder Click below to download iTop Screen Recorder on your PC within 5 minutes. Install the screen recorder afterward.
Step 2: Adjust the Video Setting To ensure the best quality of the video, you need to configure the screen recorder’s default video settings. Click the Options button on the upper right corner of the screen recorder’s interface. Adjust the settings to suit your preferred video quality.
Step 3: Start your Activity and Record Login to your game account and start playing or start your online meeting. Select the screen region you want to record – a designated area or the entire screen and click the red, encircled REC to start recording. Once you’ve captured the moment, click the stop button to end the recording.
Step 4: Edit and Save Your Clip Click on the Edit icon to cut out the unwanted parts of the video. Save to view by clicking on Export the icon. The video will save automatically.
Clipping on PC is easy. Basically, with a good screen recorder and knowledge of the steps to take. Thankfully, you have all the information you need to record the last 30 seconds of your activities and the best screen recorder to use. Now, go ahead and clip your favorite moments!