Even if you are slightly interested in cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, you would be hearing news about this thing now and then. Everyone talks about cryptocurrency investment or Bitcoin’s volatility from social media platforms to the technology community.
But some apprehension always surrounds crypto investment. One of the common questions is whether it is safe to invest in cryptocurrency? The focus of this blog is to bring forth the current and the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
Crypto News And Predictions 2022
You want to become an active crypto trader, then you must know about these trends
- Cryptocurrency investment will grow- Send cryptocurrency was initially introduced but didn’t get much acceptance. However, the scenario has transformed with time. Today more and more people are investing in cryptocurrency for profitable results. Initially, the market was ruled by Bitcoin. Bitcoin took up 70% of the crypto market; however, later, many other cryptocurrencies were found paving their way and showing their prowess. You have options like Ethereum Litecoin dogecoin polka dot Cortana avalanche and many others. A market that started with just one cryptocurrency today has more than 10,000 cryptocurrencies circulating in the market. This highlights how strongly the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is expanding and growing.
- Will NFT grow in the future – NFTs or non-fungible tokens? Today everyone is talking about NFT and bringing a part of it. NFT is often associated with any work of art. It can be music, it can be graphics, or it can be painting. Many people are actively investing in NFTs. In the near future, based on certain predictions, it can be stated that the cryptocurrency market will increase its market price value up to USD 3,57,316.3 Million by the end of 2030. Walmart is one company that uses NFTs to sell its virtual goods. The next name on our list is Nike. It will soon offer customers virtual Nike apparel and sneakers.
- Metaverse popularity- You would have certainly heard this name. Facebook renamed itself Metaverse in 2021, i.e., coming closer to the future. The concept is new, and people don’t know about the nuances. There is growing popularity in this segment. Imagine if you get an opportunity to love in a parallel universe. Metaverse makes this possible for you. This is run by cryptocurrency.
- DeFi will gain popularity- Decentralized finance allows the customers to exchange the money without getting into the transactional mode governed by the third party. These platforms are free to use and don’t charge any transaction fee to execute the transaction. Many people have an apprehension surrounding using the decentralized platform for money laundering. But with the countries working on introducing new regulations, it will be easier to control the transactions.
- Ethereum will become more powerful– After Bitcoin, if there is a cryptocurrency that has made a strong mark in the world, it has to be Ethereum. Ethereum has so many uses. It is a cryptocurrency, but it also operates as a platform for several application developments. It supports decentralized applications and smart contracts, which are considered the future. In addition, work will introduce a new consensus mechanism for Ethereum, which is less energy-consuming than the proof of work consensus mechanism.
In addition, NFTs are powered by Ethereum; hence we can see that there are growing use cases of Ethereum in the times to come. With all this development, it is sure that investment in Ethereum will increase, and it will become more powerful; however, we cannot say whether it will reach a market value higher than that of Bitcoin, but it is a stiff competition to Bitcoin.
Keeping oneself up-to-date with these trends is paramount if you are willing to make an investment or become an active crypt trader. Platforms have made it easier for crypto fans to invest. The platforms provide an easy-to-use interface, which makes using the platform easy for first-time investors.
So, the next time you are planning to invest in cryptocurrencies, make sure that you give a good read to the newest news and start investing in cryptocurrencies to make the most out of your investment.