Dr. Adrian Kavanaugh created Herpesyl, a dietary supplement that uses 26 powerful natural components to flush the herpes virus from the body. Historically, we have believed that the herpes virus is incurable due to its genetic and immune system effects. However, the Herpesyl supplement claims to eliminate HSV-1 and HSV-2 from the body completely. This Herpesyl review will examine how the supplement works to eliminate the herpes virus from the body, the 26 unique components, the supplement’s price, and any adverse effects.
Herpes has evolved from a medical problem to a major aesthetic worry for individuals of all ages. It’s hard to imagine that 25% of Americans have herpes. Untreated herpes may lead to encephalitis, meningitis, and other serious illnesses. Despite medical advancements, Herpesyl was the first permanent treatment for herpes.
Herpesyl claims to cure cold sores and destroy the herpes simplex virus. Let’s see how Herpesyl helps treat the herpes virus and prevent recurrence in our Herpesyl review.
Ingredients in Herpesyl
Herpesyl contains 26 proven plant extracts and vitamins. They come from Asia, Africa, the Amazon, and Northern Europe.
- Vitamin C, E, & Selenium: These three enhance the nervous system, neural route, and immunological system. These three components assist the brain in transmitting instructions to the whole body to cleanse herpes. Selenium raises glutathione levels, which helps combat viral attacks and symptoms.
- Graviola: With so many antioxidants, this wonder plant may boost the immune system and brain. It also fights germs and parasites in the brain. Graviola is beneficial in treating herpes and herpes simplex, two viruses in specific lab tests. By attacking the virus’s source, it helps eliminate it from the body.
- Shitake: A strong mushroom that boosts immunity and feeds brain cells. Shitake has been shown to provide numerous health advantages, including preventing cognitive deterioration. Shitake reverses the effects of the herpes virus on the brain. It is also known to boost brainpower.
- Burdock is an anti-inflammatory and nutrient-rich medicinal root. It feeds the brain and immune system. It can combat the herpes virus.
- Red raspberry, Grapeseed, Pomegranate, Turmeric, and Quercetin: seeds are in the Herpesyl recipe. A mix of these may help battle the infection in the brain. These natural substances also help you fight the illness. Dietary vitamin C may help strengthen the immune system. They also contain collagen, which may help heal herpes-related sores.
- Turmeric curcumin promotes brain development hormones. It promotes brain health and prevents disease.
How does Herpesyl Work?
Herpesyl acts in the body to combat the herpes virus in three steps:
- Absorbing the substances’ potent nutrients Using these nutrients, the body will begin the viral cleaning process.
- In this step, the brain is nourished, and the virus is attacked. This phase strengthens neural pathways to correct brain function.
- Avoiding Recurrence: The first two stages prepare the body to eliminate the infection. But it’s also vital to avoid recurrence. The mixture may help avoid future viral attacks by boosting the immune system and cognitive functioning.
Herpesyl: Side effects, dosage, and use
The Herpesyl supplement is devoid of any possible health hazards or side effects due to its natural formulation. The Herpesyl capsule is said to be devoid of artificial chemicals and additives.
To guarantee consumer safety, Herpesyl formula is said to have passed extensive lab testing. Customers say that Herpesyl is safe to use by anybody suffering from a viral assault.
The manufacturer suggests taking one capsule daily with water after meals. While Herpesyl has no known health concerns, it is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women or children under 18. Consult a doctor if you have a severe medical condition or allergies.