What is Angular JS?
Who should attend the Angular JS course?
Anyone can learn Angular JS. However, certain individuals are more suited to taking this course. This Angular JS training will benefit your career immensely. The following types of people should enroll in this course:
- Anyone interested in learning about the web and mobile app development process.
- A professional or a novice who is interested in making scalable single-page applications.
- Anyone who wants to use client-side development to develop and design applications.
- Anyone who is aspiring to pursue a career as a web developer.
What are the benefits of learning AngularJS?
We use numerous applications of our smartphones and laptops every single day. If you are interested to learn how these applications are made and how do they function so fluidly, then you should enroll in an Angular JS training course. In this course, you will be able to learn all the fundamentals of the AngularJS framework and will be able to learn about the processes involved in web development. The skills that you learn in this course will help you immensely in your career prospects. This Angular JS course will benefit you in multiple ways:
- The demand for web development specialists is at an all-time high at present. Many companies all around the world are interested in web development and therefore require professionals who are skilled and trained. The demand for new and good quality apps is increasing rapidly and this, in turn, leads to an increase in the demand for developers. This field is one of the merging fields in the market at this moment. Therefore, this is the right time to learn Angular JS and make a successful career.
- Well-known companies are now hiring skilled professionals. By completing this course and earning an Angular JS certification, you can increase your chances of getting hired by companies such as Cognizant, Accenture, HCL, Paytm, Bosch, Capgemini, HTC, and Infosys. Many such companies are looking for developers who can help improve their business.
- Angular is one of the most well-known and widely used frameworks for a variety of reasons. Professionals and developer prefer to use this framework to develop applications due to the following reasons:
– It is backed by Google.
– It has a great community of developers working on it to make it better.
– It is easy to use and has a great interface.
– There is consistency in Code.
- Many famous and well-known websites such as PayPal, The Guardian, Weather, etc use Angular to design their pages.
- Developers are rewarded handsomely for their work. Companies all across the globe pay a good salary to web developers. As the demand for skilled individuals is high, their salary packages are also impressive. According to a survey in the United States of America, it has been found that an Angular Developer earns approximately $115,000 per annum.
- This is the perfect training course for freshers who want to pursue a career in the field of web development. This training will help them secure their first job. For working professionals, this training course will help you update your skills and move up in your career.
What will you learn in AngularJS training?
Once you enroll in the AngularJS certification training, you will start by learning the basics of the framework and will then slowly move onto the more complex fundamentals. Your learning process will include hands-on exercises and projects which will help you grasp the concepts better. During the course, you will learn:
- Smaller Components
- Form Management
- Routing and Remote Communication
- Web Components
- Unit Testing
- Dev Tooling and Bundling
You will be taught about the above-mentioned modules in detail and will get live projects to work on. These live projects will help you develop your skills and try out the knowledge you have gained. Throughout the course, your instructor will guide you and make sure that you understand everything perfectly. The curriculum is designed while keeping in mind that the course would be taken by absolute beginners and therefore the course starts with the introduction of AngularJS. The curriculum of the course includes:
- Why Angular?
- Understanding Angular Versions
- Typescript and ES6
- Power of Types
- Explore Functions
- Decorators (Typescript Aspect Oriented Programming)
- Working with Angular CLI
- 8 Main Building Blocks of Angular
- Angular Modules
- Dependency Injection
- Routing and Navigation
- RxJs Primer
- HTTP Deprecated and HttpClient
- New Features in Angular 6
- New Features in Angular 7
- New Features in Angular 8
What are the career prospects after learning AngularJS?
Companies from all around the world are now using AngularJS to develop web applications and pages. One of the reasons behind this is that Angular JS is an efficient and powerful tool with an extremely easy user interface. As the demand and usage for this framework are always growing, you can find a lot of opportunities as a developer. There are three main reasons why Angular is so popular among application developer –
- Large Community Support
Career prospects for an Angular Developer are enormous. For a professional with knowledge of AngularJS, the job opportunities can range from front-end developer to software engineer to software developer. The range of the career prospects available are wide and the opportunities will continue to grow in the coming years.